12-Lead ECG/STEMI Recognition
Upon completion of this basic healthcare course, the student will have the knowledge, skills, and ability to interpret the 12-Lead ECG in detail with regard to the recognition of STEMI as related to specific heart anatomy along with the underlying etiology.
Course Content At Our Healthcare Training Center
• Understanding Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
• Understanding STEMI Systems of Care
• Basics of ACS and triage of STEMI patients
• Naming the leads, regions of the heart
• Measuring ST deviation and correlating regional changes
• Acquiring an accurate ECG
• Coronary anatomy related to 12-lead ECG
• STEMI recognition and treatment
• ECG mimics of STEMI
This healthcare training course is intended for healthcare providers and students (EMS to in-hospital providers) who need to understand 12-lead ECGs and improve his/her STEMI recognition and assessment skills to identify potential STEMI patients.
• Critical Care, Emergency Department and Pre-Hospital Care Providers
• Students, RNs, EMTs, and other Healthcare Professionals seeking certification. This course is an excellent opportunity to refresh your skills and/or verify your skills with your employer.
Approximate course length: 4 hours
To register for a class please contact
Northern Colorado Training Institute, Inc.
1371 S. Garfield Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
Phone: (800) 276-0274
Fax : (800) 881-0266