Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support program is a scenario (case-based) continuing education healthcare course intended for trained and skilled healthcare providers who either direct or participate in cardiopulmonary emergencies and resuscitation efforts. The healthcare training course is designed to provide students with an opportunity to enhance and refine knowledge and hands-on skill proficiency in emergency cardiovascular care.
All individuals who participate in an ACLS certification class must be previously trained, skilled, and be able to:
- Perform high-quality basic life support (BLS training classes available separately)
- Read and interpret basic electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Understand cardiovascular pharmacology, prepare and administer essential cardiovascular medications
- The ACLS Pre-Course Test must be completed and the printed certificate must be brought to class along with all course manuals. ACLS cards cannot be issued without the ACLS Pre-Course Test certificate.
Approximate Course Length: 2 days for initial certification; 1 day for renewal
Class Schedule: We try to accommodate your schedule. We understand that people work nights, weekends, or have limited availability. We also know that people forget about their renewal or put it off until the very last minute and need it renewed urgently. That being said, we do not have regularly scheduled classes but we will gladly work with you to try to find a date/time that works best for your schedule. Call us to see if we have any classes coming up or to schedule a class for you and/or your friends, family, or co-workers.
- Initial Certification – $175.00 Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion
- Renewal – $150.00 Copy of current ACLS Provider card required for registration. Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion
- Heartcode ACLS Skills Testing– $75.00 Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion. Must bring Heartcode ACLS Certificate of Completion to class.
**NOTE: A current AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support Student Manual is required. The Student Manual contains the key code needed for the pre-test which is required to be completed before the start of the course. Please purchase a book (AHA #15-1005 $39.00) if you do not currently have one.
To Register for a Class, Please Contact Us:
Northern Colorado Training Institute, Inc.
10190 Bannock Street, Suite 100
Northglenn, CO 80260
Phone: (800) 276-0274
Fax : (800) 881-0266