Heartsaver CPR/AED is a video-based, instructor-led healthcare course that teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This Heartsaver CPR course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
- Adult CPR and AED Use
- Child CPR and AED Use
- Infant CPR
- Opioid-Associated Life-Threatening Emergencies
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking Response
This life-saving training is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
Approximate Course Length: 2.5 hours
Class Schedule: We try to accommodate your schedule. We understand that people work nights, weekends, or have limited availability. That being said, we do not have regularly scheduled classes but we will gladly work with you to try to find a date/time that works best for your schedule. Call us to see if we have any classes coming up or to schedule a class for you and/or your friends, family, or co-workers.
- Initial Certification – $50.00 Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion
- Renewal – $50.00 Copy of current Heartsaver CPR/AED card required for registration. Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion
- Heartsaver Online CPR/AED Skills Testing– $50.00 Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion. Must bring Heartsaver Online CPR/AED Certificate of Completion to class.
To Register for a Class, Please Contact Us:
Northern Colorado Training Institute, Inc.
10190 Bannock Street, Suite 100
Northglenn, CO 80260
Phone: (800) 276-0274
Fax : (800) 881-0266