Heartsaver First Aid w/ CPR/AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrives. Skills covered in this course include first aid; choking relief in adults, children, and infants; and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children, and infants.
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Preventing Illness and Injury
- Adult CPR and AED Use
- Opioid Associated Life-Threatening Emergencies
- Child CPR and AED Use
- Infant CPR
This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
Approximate course length: 6 Hours
Class Schedule: We try to accommodate your schedule. We understand that people work nights, weekends, or have limited availability. That being said, we do not have regularly scheduled classes but we will gladly work with you to try to find a date/time that works best for your schedule. Call us to see if we have any classes coming up or to schedule a class for you and/or your friends, family, or co-workers.
- Initial & Renewal Certification– $75.00 Includes student workbook and 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion.
- Heartsaver Online First Aid/CPR/AED Skills Testing– $75.00 Includes 2-Year Certification (eCard) upon successful completion. Must bring Heartsaver Online First Aid/CPR/AED Certificate of Completion to class.
To Register for a Class, Please Contact Us:
Northern Colorado Training Institute, Inc.
10190 Bannock Street, Suite 100
Northglenn, CO 80260
Phone: (800) 276-0274
Fax : (800) 881-0266